Cut the Strings and Explore With Disney's Guided Tours
Pinocchio loves to sing "I've got no strings," and you will too when you break away from the crowd with exclusive access to the Disney parks with your personal Disney Tour Guide! What better way to learn more about the most Magical Place on Earth? Disney tours will get you an intimate view of the parks, as well as offer just a bit more magic to enhance your vacation experience. You'll feel like an insider, learning the secrets and history of Disney.
Check the Walt Disney World
website for details and for more tour opportunities appropriate for any age. All tours require reservations and admission to the park is not included. Please keep in mind prices and tours are subject to change.
Backstage Magic - This 7-hour tour offers an exclusive glimpse of the world going on behind the scenes and learn backstage secrets. Take in all the magic and how it's brought to life with a closer look into the artistry, technology, and mechanical marvels. Your guide is eager to share all of their knowledge, offering little-known facts throughout the park. You'll explore Epcot's The American Adventure, tour through Magic Kingdom's underground Utilidor tunnel, dine at Disney's Wilderness Lodge in the Whispering Canyon Cafe, and much more! This tour is for ages 12 and older.
Disney's Family Magic Tour
- This two-hour tour is fun for the whole family as you work together with your guide on an adventurous scavenger hunt. You'll find hidden clues and solve riddles throughout the park as you make your way through the Magical lands. This tour is good for any age, although it is best suited for ages 4 and older.
Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- This 5-hour walking tour gains you backstage access to hidden areas and offers the enchanting history of Magic Kingdom. Learn more about the Man behind the Mouse — Walt Disney, with insight into his creation of the Magic Kingdom. Guests will be led through the underground Utilidor tunnels and discover other little known secrets about the Park. Lunch is included, along with a special keepsake to take home. This tour is for ages 16 and older.
Seas Adventure-Aqua Tour
- Put on your snorkel gear and venture underwater to view over 6,000 sea creatures. You'll snorkel the surface in 5.7 million gallons of salt-water aquarium with sea turtles, eagle rays, and sharks in the Caribbean Coral Reef located in The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion. This 2.5 hour experience includes a tour of the facility, 30 minutes of snorkel time, a complementary photo, and souvenir. Your snorkel gear is provided and supplies piped air, making it easy for those 8 years and older to use.Price: $145
- This tour offers all of the adventure of the snorkeling Aqua Tour, but this undersea experience is for certified divers. DiveQuest is a 3-hour tour with 40-minutes of diving. All diving gear is provided and guests must show proof that they are SCUBA certified. Family members can watch you dive under the sea through one of the pavilion's 56 windows. A souvenir video of your diving experience is available for purchase as a keepsake of your Magical diving adventure. This underwater tour is for those 10 years or older.
- Explore the animal habitats and learn how Disney takes care of over 1,500 animals. In this four-hour tour you'll get to see how the animals are cared for, tour the state-of-the-art veterinary facilities, and gain knowledge on how their food is prepared. Additionally, you learn how Disney promotes global wildlife conservation with your visit to the Animal Programs Administration. This is the perfect tour for any animal lover 12 years or older!
Savor the Savanna: Evening Safari Experience
- Journey into the Harambe Wildlife Reserve and learn about all of the unique and amazing inhabitants. You'll be taken to a secluded private viewing area to see all the wonders the Savanna has to offer. While absorbing the beautiful scenery, you'll be indulged with a savory sample of African-inspired tapas, paired with specialty beers and wines. Your safari guide will be there to answer all your questions and provide insightful information about the wildlife and their care. Guest must be 8 years or older to participate. This tour does include a rugged Safari ride, guests who are pregnant are advised not to participate.
Captain Phasma and Storm Troopers
Star Wars Guided Tour
- Every Star Wars fan will enjoy this one! You'll get a chance to screen an action-packed film, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, as well as see two live stage performances. Children, ages 4 - 12, can get some Jedi training, learning how to use the Force and go into battle with lightsabers. Guests can launch into space on a Starspeeder 1000 and explore the Star Wars Launch Bay. Chewbacca and Kylo Ren will be there to meet you! There is galaxy full of activities on this tour.